Love Quotes of Jalal al-Din al-Rumi (2)

Come, come, whoever you are.

Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving, it doesn't matter.

Ours is not a caravan of despair.

Come, even if you have broken your vow a thousand times.
Come, yet again, come, come.
Rumi
Inscribed on Rumi's shrine in Konya, Turkey.

The heart has its own language.
The heart knows a hundred thousand
ways to speak.
Rumi

Heart and love have become friends.
Rumi

Wherever you are,
and whatever you do,
be in love.
Rumi

Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
Rumi

The universe and the light of the stars come through me.
Rumi

And from beyond the intellect, beautiful Love
comes dragging her skirts, a cup of wine in her hand.
Rumi

Close both eyes
to see with the other eye.
Rumi

This outward Spring and garden are a reflection of the inward garden.
Rumi

Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.
Rumi

The fault is in the one who blames. Spirit sees nothing to criticize.
Rumi

The ruby and the sunrise are one.
Rumi

Why do you stay in prison
when the door is so wide open?
Move outside the tangle of fear-thinking.
Live in silence.
Rumi

Friends are enemies sometimes, and enemies friends.
Rumi

The beauty of the heart
is the lasting beauty:
its lips give to drink
of the water of life.
Rumi

Love said to me,
there is nothing that is not me.
Be silent.
Rumi

I worship the moon.
Tell me of the soft glow of a
candle light
and the sweetness of my moon.
Rumi

Oh Beloved,
take me.
Liberate my soul.
Fill me with your love and
release me from the two worlds.
If I set my heart on anything but you
let fire burn me from inside.
Oh Beloved,
take away what I want.
Take away what I do.
Take away what I need.
Take away everything
that takes me from you.
Rumi

In the early dawn of happiness
you gave me three kisses
so that I would wake up
to this moment of love.
Rumi

Love is that that never sleeps, nor even rests,
nor stays for long with those that do.
Love is language that cannot be said,
or heard.
Rumi

Let us fall in love again
and scatter gold dust all over the world.
Rumi

There is no salvation for the soul
but to fall in Love.
Only lovers can escape
out of these two worlds.
This was ordained in creation.
Only from the heart
can you reach the sky:
The Rose of Glory
can grow only from the heart.
Rumi

There is a life-force within your soul, seek that life.
There is a gem in the mountain of your body, seek that mine.
O traveler, if you are in search of that
Don't look outside, look inside yourself and seek that.
Rumi

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.
Rumi

God turns you from one feeling to another
And teaches by the means of opposites,
so that you will have two wings to fly,
Not one.
Rumi

Sit only under a tree
that is full of blossoms.
Rumi

Become the Light.
Rumi

The idol of your self is the mother of all idols.
Rumi

If you wish mercy, show mercy to the weak.
Rumi

If you dig a pit for others to fall into,
you will fall into it yourself.
Rumi

No mirror ever became iron again;
No bread ever became wheat;
No ripened grape ever became sour fruit.
Mature yourself and be secure from a change for the worse.
Become the light.
Rumi

We rarely hear the inward music, 
but we’re all dancing to it nevertheless
directed by the one who teaches us,
the pure joy of the sun,
our music master.
Rumi

Remember, the entrance door to the sanctuary is inside you.
Rumi

But knowing depends 
on the time spent looking!
Rumi

Be melting snow. 
Wash yourself of yourself.
Rumi

There is a candle in your heart,
ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul,
ready to be filled.
You feel it, don't you?
Rumi

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
Rumi

I was a secret treasure of kindness and generosity,
and I wished this treasure to be known,
so I created a mirror: its shining face, the heart;
it's darkened back, the world;
The back would please you if you've never seen the face.
Rumi

Post a Comment

0 Comments